- > Getting Started
- > Supported Operating Systems
- > Supported storage devices
- > How to install NTFS Assistant
- > How to read/write NTFS drive with NTFS Assistant
- > How to uninstall NTFS Assistant
- > FAQ
NTFS Assistant is a simple tool to enable NTFS read & write support on Mac.
Supported Operating Systems
macOS High Sierra Mojave 10.14/10.13/10.12 Sierra and Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7.
External hard drive, USB drive, SD card, pen drive, flash drive, memory card, CF card, etc.
Step 1: Download and install NTFS Assistant from App Store >>.
Step 2: Download and install NTFS Assistant Helper >> from iBoysoft official site. (Enable NTFS read-write access)
Step 1: Connect your NTFS drive to Mac computer.
Step 2: Launch NTFS Assistant.
Step 3: After successfully mounting, you can read and write to NTFS drive on Mac.
Step 1: Click menu in NTFS Assistant and then click "Quit NTFS Assistant".
Step 2: Open the Applications folder and find NTFS Assistant.
Step 3: Drag NTFS Assistant to Mac Trash. NTFS Assistant Helper will be automatically removed with NTFS Assistant uninstallation.
1. NTFS Assistant doesn't work even with NTFS Assistant Helper installed.