iBoysoft refund policy statement
iBoysoft values every customer and always works hard to provide customers with satisfied software and services, so iBoysoft provides every software a free/trial version so that customers can 'test-drive' before purchasing and avoid buying the wrong software.
1. Technician license is not with this refund policy since there are many people in your company or organization using this software which allows to provide technical service to clients with unlimited usage.
2. Orders placed from resellers, partners or any other unauthorized channels are not with this refund policy.
3. Orders placed on Mac App Store are not with this refund policy as all the refund requests of the purchases from Mac App Store are processed by Apple according to Apple refund policy.
Full refund circumstances:
1. A customer purchased a wrong software and then purchased the correct software from iBoysoft.
2. A customer purchased the same software twice or purchased two software with similar functions at the same time. In this case, iBoysoft will refund one of the software for you.
3. A customer has been double charged due to our ecommerce payment platform.
4. The customer does not receive the license key within 24 hours of purchase and has not received a timely response (within 24 hours) from our support team after making contact.
How should I request a refund?
Please provide the detailed problem (Including software screenshots) which proves the software didn't work for you.
What should I do when refund request is accepted?
Once the refund request is accepted or issued, the license key will be banned at once, please uninstall the software and remove it from your computer immediately.