iBoysoft values every customer and always works hard to provide customers with satisfied software and services, so iBoysoft provides every software a free/trial version so that customers can 'test-drive' before purchasing and avoid buying the wrong software.
It's because iBoysoft provides every software a free/trial version so that iBoysoft provides up to 30 days money back guarantee.
1. Technician license is not with this refund policy since there are many people in your company or organization using this software which allows to provide technical service to clients with unlimited usage.
2. Orders placed from resellers, partners or any other unauthorized channels are not with this refund policy.
3. Orders placed on Mac App Store are not with this refund policy as all the refund requests of the purchases from Mac App Store are processed by Apple according to Apple refund policy.
1. A customer purchased a wrong software and then purchased the correct software from iBoysoft.
2. A customer purchased the same software twice or purchased two software with similar functions at the same time. In this case, iBoysoft will refund one of the software for you.
3. A customer has been double charged due to our ecommerce payment platform.
4. The customer does not receive the license key within 24 hours of purchase and has not received a timely response (within 24 hours) from our support team after making contact.
5. The purchased software has terminal technical problems, and no solution has been provided within 30 days after our support team provides email support and remote assistance.
iBoysoft will provide a partial refund as below if the purchased software doesn't have the techical problem.
1. The customer's storage device has hardware issue or is not stable/readable so that the purchased software cannot work properly, iBoysoft will provide a partial refund (50% of the order), but the purchased product still can be used in future.
2. Customer's special environment (For example: Before using iBoysoft Data Recovery, data has been lost forever, data cannot be recovered due to file system properties, lost data has been overwritten by new data, lost data has been corrupted) causes customer dissatisfaction with the purchased software, iBoysoft will provide a partial refund (50% of the order), but the purchased product still can be used in future.
3. Customer's special environment (For example: Before using iBoysoft Data Recovery, data has been lost forever, data cannot be recovered due to file system properties, lost data has been overwritten by new data, lost data has been corrupted) causes some lost data to not be recovered, a partial refund (50% of the order) will be approved as it is not a technical problem in purchased software.
4. A customer is not satisfied with the purchased software after testing free/trial version, iBoysoft will provide a partial refund (50% of the order) as free/trial version has the ability to evaluate if full version will work before purchasing, what's more, free/trial version has same function of full version and ree/trial version will become full version after entering license key to unlock the recovery limitation in free/trial version.
* Shareit ecommerce platform doesn't accept 50% refund as the platform doesn't support it.
1. A refund request for order exceeds 30 days.
2. A customer claims the license key does not work but iBoysoft test the license key to be valid.
3. A customer purchased the so-called "wrong" software, and then purchase/use the "correct" software which has same functions from other company.
4. A refund request due to changing the mind after placing an order or by simplying a "It does not work", "I am not satisfied with it", "I no longer need it" or "I do not want it" reason, but never provided any detailed description of the problem or refuse to cooperate with our support team.
5. A refund request will be rejected due to no technical issue that proves the purchased software didn't work.
6. A customer refund request on complaint of credit card fraud/other unauthorized payment. As we cooperates with the 3rd-party ecommerce platform, it's impossible for us to monitor authorization during payment. Once an order is processed and fulfilled, it can't be cancelled.
7. A refund requested due to technical issues, but never provided any assistance to our support team with any detailed description of the problem, refuse to try to apply any solution our technical support team provided or refuse to cooperate with our support team in attempts at troubleshooting via email support and remote assistance.
8. In a customer computer environment, free/trial version failed to work, but the customer still purchased the full version after testing. In this situation, our technical support team would do their best to solve the customer's problem - (The full version's function is same as free/trial version, the free/trial version will become full version after activatiing to unlock the recovery limitation in free/trial version. If free/trial version failed to work, full version won't work either.)
9. Failure to read the software description and specification before purchasing and thus resulting in dissatisfaction with the software's function and/or results. It is highly recommended that every customer read the software description and try the free or trial version before purchasing.
Please provide the detailed problem (Including software screenshots) which proves the software didn't work for you.
Once the refund request is accepted or issued, the license key will be banned at once, please uninstall the software and remove it from your computer immediately.
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
High success rate of recovery
Free Technical Support