14 days money back policy statement
iBoysoft values every customer and always works hard to provide customers with satisfied software and services, so iBoysoft provides every software a trial version so that customers can 'test-drive' before purchasing and avoid buying the wrong software.
1. Technician license is not with this refund policy since there are many people in your company or organization using this software which allows to provide technical service to clients with unlimited usage.
2. Orders placed from resellers, partners or any other unauthorized channels are not with this refund policy.
3.Orders placed on Mac App Store are not with this refund policy as all the refund requests of the purchases from Mac App Store are processed by Apple according to Apple refund policy.
4. European Union (EU) Residents: Upon purchase of any iBoysoft product, you will lose your right of withdrawal under the Consumer Rights Directive (CRD) 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 and consent to this refund policy. Your loss of the right of withdrawal is based upon CRD Article 16(m), which omits the purchase of "digital content" (e.g., downloaded software) from the right of withdrawal.
Full refund circumstances:
iBoysoft offers full refund for the following circumstances within 14 days since the order placed in ecommerce platform:
1. A customer purchased a wrong software, iBoysoft will refund it after the customer purchased the correct software from iBoysoft.
2. During 14-day, a customer purchased the same software twice or purchased two software with similar functions from our company. In this case, iBoysoft will refund one of the software for you.
3. A customer has been double charged due to our ecommerce payment platform.
4. The customer does not receive the license key within 24 hours of purchase and has not received a timely response (within 24 hours) from our support team after making contact, except for entering the wrong email address when purchasing.
5. The purchased software has a bug, and no solution has been provided within 14 days after our support team provides email support and remote assistance. In this case, iBoysoft will refund the purchase price if the customer doesn't want to wait for a future upgrade.
Partial refund circumstances
iBoysoft will provide a partial refund for these special cases as below if the purchased software doesn't have the techical problem.
1. The customer's computer or storage device has a hardware issue (Including drive not stable or readable, I/O problem, bad sectors) so that the purchased software cannot work normally (For example, the recovered files are zero bytes; the drive is ejected on its own sporadically when recovering data; the storage device has no capacity in Disk Management; the storage device cannot be recognized by Windows Disk Management or macOS Disk Utility), iBoysoft will provide 50% refund.
2. Customer's special environment (Before using iBoysoft Data Recovery, data has been lost forever, data cannot be recovered due to file system properties, lost data has been corrupted. Lost data has been overwritten by new data, for example: reinstall operating system, update OS.) causes customer dissatisfaction with the purchased software, iBoysoft will provide 50% refund.
No refund circumstances:
1. The order has exceeded 14 days.
2. The purchased software doesn't perform tasks it is neither intended to perform nor advertises it performs. Please read the product's functions and specification carefully at the product page or contact email@example.com for the product details before placing the order.
3. A refund for a technical issue but never provide the details or refuse to cooperate with iBoysoft technical support team.
4. The purchase was made without the payer's authorization, please understand iBoysoft is just a software developer and has no way to track this unauthorized transaction.
5. The request for a refund is made on non-technical ground. iBoysoft encourages you to read the product description and try the free trial version before making the final purchase decision.
6. The purchased product has successfully performed its intended task as same as described at the product page or the purchased product has already been used successfully by the customer.
How should I request a refund?
Please provide the detailed problem (Including software screenshots) which proves the software didn't work for you.
What should I do when refund request is accepted?
Once the refund request is accepted or issued, the license key will be banned at once, please uninstall the software and remove it from your computer immediately.