The reasons behind the Mac crashes issue could be hardware-related or software-related. The possible causes include insufficient system memory or storage, heavy CPU consumption, incompatible software, incompatible hardware, etc.
When you encounter the problem Mac keeps crashing, try these fixes:
- Update apps on your Mac. Outdated apps may be incompatible with the new macOS on your Mac.
- Uninstall suspicious apps on your Mac. If the Mac keeps crashing after you installed some apps recently, the apps could be the culprit. Uninstall it from your Mac and the issue may be solved.
- Boot into Safe Mode to rule out software issues.
- Run First Aid to check the repair disk errors.
- Downgrade macOS to a working version.