Hi there, the culprit leading to the Surface Pro 6 being stuck on a booting loop could be the software issue. When the Windows won't boot or won't turn on, you can still get data off the Surface with iBoysoft Data Recovery which offers a WinPE boot disk that can restore data after the Surface Pro, Surface Book, and Surface laptop crashes, fails, died, broke, etc.
Click here to download the iBoysoft Data Recovery WinPE (ISO) -Trial utility.
- Download the iboysoftdatarecovery.zip package on a healthy computer.
- Create a bootable USB drive of iBoysoft Data Recovery WinPE edition.
- Plug the bootable USB drive of iBoysoft Data Recovery into the USB port on your Surface.
- Change the boot order in the UEFI or use key combinations to make the Surface boot from a USB drive.
- Select the Data Recovery module and choose the Surface drive, then click Next.
- Wait for it to scan the Surface drive for lost and deleted files.
- You can preview the scanning results by right-clicking the item and choosing Preview.
- Tick the box of wanted items and click Recover to save them to a different volume/drive.
For more information, please visit: Surface Pro Won't Turn On? Recover Data from Dead Surface!