Here are two methods for you to recover the files you deleted from the recent from your MacBook Pro.
If you have enabled iCloud Drive, you can check it on iCloud.com. Deleted files will be held on the iCloud drive for 30 days and then permanently deleted, so take a look to see if you can recover files from there.
- Open a browser and sign into the iCloud website: https://www.icloud.com.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to find the Advanced section.
- Click on the Restore Files.
- Locate the files you want to restore.
- Click Restore to download your deleted files from iCloud.
After that, you can check whether all files have been restored. If not, the file might be deleted permanently and you need to use third-party software to help you.
iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac is a powerful tool that can help you recover permanently deleted files on Mac. It also works to recover data from unbootable Mac and Mac startup disks in macOS Recovery mode. It is fully compatible with T2 and Apple silicon and supports the latest macOS Sonoma.
Step 1: Free download and launch iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac.
Step 2: Choose the volume you stored the files and click Scan for Lost File.
Step 3: Find and preview the files you want to recover and then click Recover.
Step 4: Store the recovered files in a different place.