Hi there, I would give sorts of reasons that result in your MacBook Pro running slow and you can exclude one by one to make your device run smoothly.
- Too many apps running at the same time.
- The startup disk is almost full.
- Not enough RAM available.
- The Malware is attacking your Mac device.
- Certain apps that you're running are not compatible with your Mac.
- You have upgraded or updated your Mac in the wrong way.
- System glitches or bugs.
- Poor internet connection.
Besides, if you want to remove unwanted and useless files from your Mac, iBoysoft DiskGeeker is highly recommended. It is a comprehensive disk management tool that also works as a Mac cleaning tool, which supports scanning junk files, such as app cache, user cache files, useless mails, user log files, etc. on your Mac hard drive; then you can clean junk files with a simple click.
Go to free download and install it on your machine to clean junk files and make it run faster!