If you allow iCloud to sync the changes you've made among different devices, it's normal that your photo deletion on your iPad also happens on your Mac. Provided that you deleted the original files on the SD card, performing camera SD card data recovery is the last hope for you.
When you delete files, they don't go away immediately until the operating system writes new data to wipe them. There is still a possibility to recover them back as long as you choose a perfect data recovery toolkit. iBoysoft Data Recovery Software is highly recommended here for its excellence in disk scanning skills and data recovery algorithms.
Let's recover photos from the camera memory card now:
1. Free download and install iBoysoft Data Recovery Software on your Mac.
2. Connect the SD card to your Mac computer.
3. Select your drive in the software window and then click Scan for Lost Data.
4. Click Review to check your photos when the scanning process ends.
5. Click Recover to save your deleted photos and you're all set.