It is very easy, you can follow my way:
- Connect your Canon camera to your Mac correctly.
- Open Finder and select your Canon camera (SD card) under Locations in the sidebar.
- Open Photos from the Dock and select "Library" in the sidebar.
- Return to Finder and drag and drop your RAW images to the Library folder in Photos.
- Move to the top Photos menu bar, click "Photos" > "System Preferences", select iCloud, and check "iCloud Photos."
Then, the RAW images from your Canon camera will be automatically uploaded and stored in iCloud. You can see your RAW photos on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac with the same account.