Yes, there are some ways for you to recover your deleted files.
Before you recover your deleted files, you need to ensure which one of the below ways you used to delete them:
- Empty trash bin after deletion.
- Delete files by pressing the Command, Option, and Deleted keys.
- Select the files and choose Delete Immediately in the Trash bin on the Dock.
- Remove items from the Trash after 30 days feature is on in Finder's Advanced preferences.
No matter which way you used to delete your files, you can use professional Mac files recovery software.
iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac is really the most valuable data recovery software that can recover all kinds of data from your SD card, including but not limited to photos, videos, documents, etc. Follow the below steps to recover your deleted files.
Step 1: Download and install iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac.
Step 2: Choose the drive or partition you deleted your files.
Step 3: Click Scan to start the scanning process.
Step 4: Preview the scan result and choose the files you want to recover.
Step 5: Click Recover.
And there are also other ways you can try.
- Use Undo command.
- Recover with Terminal.
- Recover from cloud storage.
- Recover from Time Machine backup.
- Recover with a data recovery service.