You can use Image Capture to import your RAW files from your memory card to your Mac Pro losslessly.
- Connect your SD card to your Mac Pro.
- Go to Launchpad > Other to open Image Capture.
- Select your memory card from the left sidebar of the Image Capture window.
- Select the files you want to import to your Mac Pro.
- Choose a folder from the "Import To" box at the bottom of the window to set a folder where you want to save the RAW files.
- Click "Download."
Then, you can check the unprocessed photographic files on your Mac.