Hello, after finding your recovery key on Mac, you can follow these solutions to unlock your hard disk:
- Open your Mac to the login screen.
- Click ? to be prompted to perform a reset by using the Recovery Key.
- Enter the entire Recovery key and click the arrow key.
- If successful, the key will unlock the encrypted hard disk and return to the login screen.
- The Reset Password overlay will appear, prompting you to enter and confirm a new password for your account.
- Click Reset Password button.
Hope you can reset your password. Good luck.
Also read: How to Find Your Mac Recovery Key?