Tuxera NTFS for Mac Catalina/High Sierra/Mojave
Mac High Sierra still can't write to NTFS drive on Mac High Sierra just like the previous macOS versions. Working with NTFS-formatted disks on Mac High Sierra/Mojave/Catalina environment is unpleasant for us as it is always related to extra work in the form of additional configurations and many frustrating results. If you have trouble dealing with NTFS partitions on your Mac, Tuxera NTFS for Mac comes into your mind thanks to its fast speed and good performance.
Cons of Tuxera NTFS for Mac High Sierra/Mojave/Catalina
According to customer reviews of Tuxera NTFS for Mac High Sierra/Mojave, we sum up the following cons:
1. "Tuxera NTFS could not mount" error happens frequently whenever you mount NTFS drive.
2. Commonly having problems with transferring a big number of files and large volume data size. When you transfer bulky videos from Mac to NTFS drive with Tuxera NTFS for Mac High Sierra, you may wait until the end of the world.
3. Unstable. Odd bugs of Tuxera NTFS for Mac High Sierra still need to be fixed.
4. Expensive. Lifetime license needs US $31.
Due to reasons above, Tuxera NTFS for Mac High Sierra is not your best choice. Here we strongly recommend using two Tuxera NTFS for Mac High Sierra alternatives.
Tuxera NTFS alternative for macOS High Sierra/Mojave/Catalina
Here are two reliable Tuxera NTFS alternatives for macOS High Sierra/Mojave, both of them are cheaper than Tuxera NTFS for Mac but have the same performance.
Alternative 1: NTFS Assistant
NTFS Assistant is a tiny and professional NTFS driver for macOS that enable us to read and write to NTFS drive on macOS Mojave 10.14/High Sierra 10.13/Sierra 10.12 and Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11/Yosemite 10.10/Mavericks 10.9/Mountain Lion 10.8/Lion 10.7. It not only has a very low price but also mounts NTFS drive and transfers files with fast speed. Here is way you should try NTFS Assistant:
1. It is the cheapest NTFS for Mac in App Store.
2. Easy-to-use and simple interface.
Guidance to download and use NTFS Assistant
Step 1: Download and install NTFS Assistant from App Store >>.
Step 2: Download and install NTFS Assistant Helper >>.
Step 3: Launch NTFS Assistant and connect a NTFS drive to Mac.
Alternative 2: iBoysoft Drive Manager
iBoysoft Drive Manager is undoubtedly the best NTFS for macOS program, which brings full read-write compatibility with NTFS drives to your Mac. Compare to Tuxera NTFS for Mac, iBoysoft Drive Manager is cheaper and more stable. There are several reasons you should choose iBoysoft Drive Manager:
1. Mount NTFS drive on Mac as regular logical drives, such as read, write, delete, add and rename folders and files on the NTFS drive.
2. Allow you manage external drive with ease. iBoysoft Drive Manager can mount, unmount and eject external hard drive, USB flash drive, SD card, memory card, CF card, pen drive, etc.
3. Map network drive as a local drive. You can manage your Mac volumes fast and intuitively from the menu bar and mount, unmount, or eject all volumes with only one click.
4. Automatically connect all NTFS drive, external hard drive and network drives. When the system sleeps, this software will automatically eject all NTFS drive/external drive/network drives without unplugging. And when system wakes up, it will mount all drives without replugging.
5. Enable you to allocate NTFS network drives a drive letter. Thus, you will be able to easily access their content and perform file management operations.
6. Offer you 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
7. Apply 20% discount for academic, non-profit organizations, government users.
8. Works stably with macOS versions ranging from macOS 10.15/10.14/10.13 /10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8.
With three simple steps, iBoysoft Drive Manager makes it possible for you to write NTFS drive hassle-free.
Step 1: Download and install iBoysoft Drive Manager on our Mac.
Step 2: Launch iBoysoft Drive Manager and insert the NTFS drive in Mac.
Step 3: Write to NTFS drive after getting notified that the NTFS drive has been mounted successfully.
Still have questions?