There is plenty of data recovery software for Mac to choose from, which makes it rather challenging to find the best one that suits your needs.
Generally speaking, you should pay attention to the following criteria when looking for the best data recovery software for Mac:
- It should allow you to preview lost or deleted files before making a purchase.
- It must support mainstream file formats, such as images, videos, audio, documents, etc.
- It should be capable of restoring deleted or lost data from all kinds of data loss scenarios.
- It should be able to recover lost data from various storage devices with a high recovery rate.
- It must be fast, easy to use, updated, and safe.
- It should be compatible with the latest macOS operating system and those still in use.
- It doesn't need extra tools to retrieve your data.
Based on these requirements and millions of users' feedback, I recommend you try iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac.
If you're interested in knowing the detailed comparison between iBoysoft Data Recover for Mac and other popular alternatives, check out this post: Top 8 Mac Data Recovery Software Free Versions
Best Mac data recovery software - iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac
- Recover deleted or lost files of over 1000 formats, such as photos, documents, audio files, videos, emails, etc.
- Retrieve lost files from HDD, SSD, flash drives, SD cards, etc.
- Get files back from disk images and your Mac's startup disk
- Restore files from an unbootable Mac
- Recover lost data from corrupted, formatted, or inaccessible drives
- Preview files before recovery with rich filters
- Support APFS, HFS+, exFAT & FAT32 formatted drives.
- Compatible with macOS 13 - Mac OS X 10.11
- T2, Intel & Apple Silicon Macs supported
- User-friendly interface and excellent recovery rate
Read-only & risk-free