For me macOS 27 is buggier, how can I downgrade to macOS 26?

in mac os 27 i experienced freezes, infinite ssd writes etc animation stucks etc. I can’t bear these any more. I wanna downgrade to my previous macos 26, what should I do?

I think it’s pretty likely that you don’t have a hardware problem or a corrupted OS.

Whenever someone starts having stability problems right after upgrading to a new major OS version, one of my first suspects is a third-party app with background or stay-resident components that aren’t fully compatible with the new OS.

The easiest way to test that is to restart in Safe Mode and see if the instability goes away. If it does, that’s a strong indication that some third-party software or background component is causing the problem.

I’d also go into System Settings and disable or uninstall all third-party login items and extensions, then test again.

Thank you for your suggestions. I tested Safe Mode actually, but the issue is still there. Mac SSD writing issue did not go

Generally, the first official version of a major macOS would cause various kinds of bugs. You can wait for the next version or downgrade to macOS 26. Download full macOS 26 installer using Terminal or create a macOS 26 bootable installer via a reliable mac disk toolkit iBoysoft DiskGeeker for Mac