The best Recuva for Mac freeware
As a free file recovery program, Recuva can recover important data deleted, formatted, corrupted, etc from your Windows computer, recycle bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player. But unfortunately, Recuva only supports Windows, there isn't a schedule to develop the Mac version. Is there a Recuva for Mac freeware that functions the same or comes close? Of course, this passage will introduce you the best Recuva for Mac alternative.
Recuva for Mac freeware
iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac is the best Recuva for Mac freeware, which can recover deleted/lost documents, photos, videos, etc. from APFS, encrypted APFS, HFS+, HFS, FAT32 and exFAT drives. It can recover deleted files even emptied from Mac Trash, recover lost data from formatted, corrupted, unreadable, unmountable, inaccessible hard drive, external hard drive, USB drive, SD card, memory card, digital cameras, etc. on macOS Catalina 10.15/Mojave 10.14/High Sierra 10.13/10.12 and OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7.
Features of iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac
1. Quick scan and deep scan.
2. Recover lost data from APFS, HFS+, HFS, FAT32 and exFAT drive.
3. The only one in the world that can recover lost data from encrypted APFS external drives and boot/startup drives.
4. Recover all types of files in macOS, including documents, photos, videos, etc.
5. Recover lost data due to accidental deletion, formatting, repartition, virus attack, file system corruption, etc.
6. Support almost all storage devices like hard drive, external hard drive, USB flash drive, SD card, memory card, digital camera, etc.
7. Real-time scanning results. No need to wait until the scan is complete.
8. Preview all file types that your Mac computer supports.
9. Scan by file systems and sort scanning results by different options.
Tutorial to recover deleted/lost data with iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac
Step 1: Download iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac and install it on Mac.
Step 2: Launch iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac.
Step 3: Select the drive where you have lost files, then click "Next" to start scanning for lost files.
Step 4: Preview the files in listed scanning results, select files you need, and click "Recover" to get them back.
Tips: If deleted/lost files are not found in quick scan mode, please check "File types" option in Preferences panel, check deep scan option and try again.
Still have questions?