Top 3 best Mac data recovery software in 2019
Data loss happens frequently and it usually occurs at unexpected times. We may lose our data due to carelessly deletion, unsafe ejection, accidental format, interruption during transferring files, virus attack, etc.
There is various Mac data recovery software on the market which claims to help us recover the deleted or lost data. After researching and comparison, we have found the top 3 best Mac data recovery software of 2019.
1. iBoysoft Mac Data Recovery
iBoysoft Mac Data Recovery is the best Mac data recovery software as well as our best choice. With its simple user interface, iBoysoft Data Recovery is very friendly for beginners, and no previous data recovery experience is required. This easy-to-use and professional software supports recovering deleted or lost files even emptied from Mac Trash, recovering data from formatted, unmountable, inaccessible, corrupted drives like external hard drives, USB flash drives, memory cards and more.
1. It is a free Mac data recovery software.
2. Fully compatible with macOS 10.14/10.13/10.12 and macOS 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7.
3. Very effective and high recovery quality.
4. Ease-to-use and time-saving.
Tutorial to free download and use iBoysoft Mac Data Recovery
Step 1: Free download iBoysoft Mac Data Recovery.
Step 2: Launch iBoysoft Mac Data Recovery.
Step 3: Select the drive where we have lost files, and click "Next" to search for all the lost/deleted files.
Step 4: Preview the searching results, choose files we need, and then click "Recover" button to get those files back.
Step 5: Have a check to ensure all lost files have been successfully recovered.
2. Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac
Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac is a powerful tool that can handle various types of data loss scenarios. As shown on its interface, four recovery modes are available: Lost File Recovery, RAW Recovery, Partition Recovery and Resume Recovery. It claims this software can recover over 500 formats of files.
1. It can recognize over 550 different file types.
2. It lets us preview files before recovery.
1. Sometimes, the recovered files can't be useable.
2. The scanning takes quite a long time.
3. Some options (like RAW file recovery) can be hard to understand by beginners.
3. Remo Recover (Mac)
Remo Recover (Mac) is aimed to solve data loss problems for Mac users. It can recover data from deleted, lost or formatted drives, as well as recover accidentally deleted files and folders, drives that are logically damaged.
It offers three editions for us to choose. Its Basic Edition, the cheapest one, can only recover files deleted on Mac drive or emptied from Mac Trash. While its Pro Edition can recover files from various scenarios but charges $179.
1. Simple user interface.
2. Its powerful scanning ensures great possibility to restore lost files.
1. The Basic Edition has limited functions.
2. The Pro Edition is quite expensive.
3. Can't support to recover data from corrupted drives.
Still have questions?